Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life, Grampa!

I'm around 852 years behind on my Google Reader feed (especially Jezebel because they post a 8,729 times a day), so I'm just now reading what was posted around Christmas.

They posted a little something called What Your Favorite Christmas Movie Says About You and I am not the least bit offended by the results.

It's a Wonderful Life


What It's About: Seriously? You don't know? OK, so this guy George wishes he'd never been born because everyone's broke and hates him so an angel named Clarence shows him how miserable the world would be if had never existed. So life is affirmed in the end, etc.
Who Loves It: Grampa. You should leave him alone right now because he's napping, no he's not dead, sheesh, old people just need to sleep more than younger people. It's OK, you don't need to wake him up, he's seen this movie a million times. He loves this movie. He used to say "Way to go, Clarence!" every time he made wind. Your grampa's a funny guy. Now leave him alone.


Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty accurate description of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment