Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Getting Our Fit On

Murphy and I have been fairly active over the past couple of weeks. Winter Break makes it very difficult to use the standard excuses. "I'm tired" or "I can't find the time" don't really cut it when you have two weeks off.

The boys and I did a little under five miles at Mission Trails on New Years Day. 


Murph and I took a water and snack break at the halfway point. It was a gorgeous San Diego day. I'd go so far as to say it was a bit on the hot side, but I don't want any death glares from the East Coast, so I'll just say it was lovely. But, seriously, look at that view!

We also went for a quick walk around Lindo Lake (and a stop by the post office!) yesterday. 






It's not easy to get a selfie with a puppy. Not going for duck face in the second pic, btw. I was doing the ol' kissy noise please pay attention to me dog. 

Another beautiful day and another great walk with my best buddy. 

In addition to walks and hikes, I've been using a few fitness apps, which I'll review once I've spent enough time with them. 

How are your goals for the new year progressing? What's one accomplishment over the past few days that you're proud of?

No comments:

Post a Comment